Friday, September 19, 2014

Musicians, What Can I Help You With? Seriously. What's Your Issue In The Music Community? I'll Help You

Hey musicians, what can I help you with? What is something in your band, gigging or getting any media causing you issues? I want to help you. Its my job to create value for musicians and make sure you understand not just the business end of music, but actually enjoy doing something you love!
I hope the articles on my site help you out and get you to take action on these issues and work with other musicians,doing session work and finding a studio and engineer that's right for your band, or even gear that fits the type of music your band plays.
email me here at any time guys. I'll even chat with you on the phone if it works out.
So, here's my email: mdgrove@inbox.com

No comments: