Thursday, September 13, 2012

Would You Like Free Training For Your Band On How To Prosper, Get Media Attention And Work With Other Bands In Profitable Joint Ventures?

If I Can Create Value And Help You The Musician, Would You Like Free Training To Help Your Band?

Reason I ask is so many people on the net want money and don't create value for others. That's  why I feel so strongly about helping bands and giving you material that actually helps you and your band. As well, I'm offering to write free press material for your band for 2 months and help you get regular media attention, and actually create your band's own media campaign. I'm also showing bands how to work in joint ventures with other bands that take you to the next level.


My aim is to help you with valuable training that helps you become the band you want to be. You're under no obligation to do anything and I won't spam you either if you do opt-in to our training. I hope I can provide that to you without coming across like a salesman.

If I can do all that would you be willing to lend me your email to get free training articles and audios from us?
I know you hate salesman, but what if this training actually helps your band?

What have you got to lose?  Nothing. Do you feel I'm manipulating you?

If you would like free training on press kit implementing, media publicity and working with other bands in profitable joint ventures,: Just send us your name and email to get started on the free training.

Thank you, keep playing and keeping your music alive and helping other musicians.

There's no opting in page or button, and no obligation to ever buy a thing. Pretty good deal eh?

Just send your name and email to: mdgrove@rock.com  and just put free training in the subject line.

Keep your great music alive guys.

Sincerely,

Mark Grove

  

No comments: