Thursday, January 17, 2013

Here's the link to the Thin Lizzy Vault of great box sets and where to grab tickets

I said I'd put up a link to where to get Thin Lizzy material, and this is where. Lizzy is one of the very best hard rock bands of the 70's and 80's period. Guys like Scott Gorham and Brian Downey on Guitar, and the quintessential frontman who played bass and sang stinging and electric vocals, Phil Lynott.

The majority of their best material was from the late 70's. Like the albums Bad Reputation and Chinatown.

 And their last release in 1983 Thunder and Lightning. I implore any musician or music lover of hard rock to find a better band out there. You better grab the box sets and get some tickets. According to the website they are playing Europe currently, and I assume a US Tour is in the works. I hope they come to Toronto, up here in Canada.

Okay, here's the link to Thin Lizzy's grab bag of great box sets and ways to latch onto tickets to go see them. I don't make a dime off this guys. Okay, go below this and click the link and get the box set first. Then get your tickets.

                                      thinlizzyband.com

Have fun listening to the box sets and seeing Thin Lizzy live. I also have an interview I just put up with Scott Gorham as well.

Any questions, just ask me at: mdgrove@rock.com

No comments: