Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Are You A Musician Willing To Work Your Ass off To Live Out Your Dreams As Successful Artist?

Are you the musician who wants to get ahead? Or are you just like every other musician who says he wants to get regular gigs but won't do the work needed, because you want to keep that comfy little
day job in a bank, or that trade that pays you 40 dollars an hour. Nothing wrong with that, but what
if your job were to end tomorrow? What? You don't think that can happen. You know I'm right people.

Okay, what will happen if you don't push forward as a musician and bust your balls, then through no fault of your own, lose your day job? You'll have that back up doing something you love.

You might have a regular band, do session work or songwriting for other musicians and writing promo material for Record labels. You can start your own little empire guys. Think about the
guy from the band Nickel Back. If I'm right his name is Chad Kroger. I could be wrong. No, I'm not a big fan of their theirs music wise, but he built a huge business as a band, a writer, licensing music and running his own very successful record label and management company to boot. If I'm correct he said he made approximately $10,000,000.00 in either 2011 0r 2012. And don't tell me you don't think that's much. And yes, he worked his ass off, developed contacts and helped musicians constantly.

And don't say he had an in with people. Yeah, he did because he worked to show music industry people he did what he said he'd do. That's all there is to it. Chad walked the talk, period.

That's damn good! And I'm assuming that 10 mil was personal income after everything's paid for.

I'm not saying you have to give up your job, just consider what I'm saying.

I give you guys so many great tips to work with bands locally opening for them, creating articles and media for them and having other bands open for you. And developing session work and writing for other bands and labels.

It's not that hard guys. Send me an email and I'll help your band for free.

Yes, free. No strings attached.

I don't ask for a lot in life. This is my other xmas present to you musicians.

Have a great christmas guys. If you have no desire for me to help you out, at least look at the free material I have and use that to help your band get ahead.

It's as easy as pie there lads.

Much success to all musicians.

Peace and out.

Mark Grove

No comments: