Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Musicians, Thank You For Letting Me Create Value And Helping You in Any Way

t was nice to get some positive feedback on my site Canadian Guitar Player today from a musician named Erik. I always like it when the material I write actually creates value for musicians. My aim is to help musicians by providing "How to" material from playing guitar and learning the tricks of using simple amp and effects rigs, to music business articles and artist profiles. My hope is that it creates value for musicians,record labels,music writers and lovers of music.

The picture at the left is: Eddie Taylor Chicago Blues Guitarist, and Big John Wrencher Harp player. Eddie was one bluesman who didn't care about money and loved being a musician. Go back and look at the history of blues to find out the real history of music. Blues artists are the musicians that matter to me the most, and the ones I help without asking for anything in return. My job is to help musicians, period.


All I ask is that if you do have a band and want to get out of the basement is to at least go to local jams in your town, and create value for other musicians. How do you do that? If you keep on reading these posts and head on over to Canadian Guitar Player I'll show ya how. There's no obligation to buy anything. At times I do sell amps, stomps or my press kit service. But my goal is to always help musicians. Helping musicians is all I care about. And all I ask is that you the musician to do the same. Don't always worry about you. Help other musicians and you'll do good! Thank you for reading.
Much success guys.

mdgrove0@gmail.com

No comments: