Friday, May 9, 2014

Why Helping Musicians Is Important To Me, And Just Through Being Honest And Giving To Other Musicians Will Help Your Band Prosper

Musicians, are you having a hard time getting half decent paying gigs and getting any media? It's a tough thing I know. I can show local bands here in London, or if you're in the US, I can work with you online. And the picture is of one of the very best improv,jam bands I ever had the pleasure of seeing, Trey Anastastio and his band Phish.

What I'll do is show you how to write your own media material for your band, work with bands you want to open for, and learn to use free media. As well, I can show you how to create joint ventures with bands you open for, getting them gigs, writing their media material, and getting a piece of their CD sales. All done by creating value for other bands and not coming across like a salesman and just being hip and nice to other players. We are all here to help each other in the music industry.

I work mainly offline which is where most bands sell their Cds and get media attention. I also have many "How to articles" on my site that show you how to do this, and you wouldn't even have to use my services.

But if you think your bands needs a hand up with opening for bands, getting a media package going, and actually getting better paying gigs, just email me and we'll see if I can help your band. I can't help every band depending on the fit with your goals and mine, and my availability.

So, if you'd like to get started helping other bands, and open for better bands and create solid joint ventures, just email me at:mdgrove0@gmail.com. And as I said before, my website Canadian Guitar Player has many articles on opening for bands, creating massive value for them, and helping them and just being a friend without asking for the moon. www.canadianguitarplayer.ca
Like ·  · 

No comments: