Thursday, June 12, 2014

Musicians, I've Given A Ton Of Free Material Over The Years That Creates Massive Value For Musicians--Now Its Time For Musicians To Pay To Get The Press Kit

That's right, I've given out too much free material that helps musicians, and it's created value for your band that very few writers in the music business are willing to give.

So, I'm to the point now I have to start charging for certain things on the website.

I will continue to provide the bulk of the articles, interviews, artist profiles and how to material for free, but any Press Kit material, and consulting to bands--there will be a fee attached to my service. I truly know it will be worth it for your band to pay me to be a writer and help your band, work with other musicians and create the kind of success your band deserves.

If you feel paying for material I know can help your band, would be more of a hardship for you, then I do understand but I know it would truly help your band get to the next level if you did pay for my service.

The choice is yours.

I thank you for your time and I hope your band has the kind of success it deserves.

mdgrove0@gmail.com

Email me with any questions guys.

Respectfully,

Mark Grove


No comments: