Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Eddie Van Halen Demoing The EVH 5150111S---Great For Rock N' Roll Fuckin' Mayhem!!

I was looking for a good amp head to profile and sell here on the blog.

And I remembered that Eddie worked very closely with the people who built the EVH 5150. This is a monster of an amp despite the lower watt celestions in the cabinet. Actually 20 watters if I'm correct.

And each channel on the amp has separate controls for resonance. That way each channel works more on it's own,instead of just blasting you out of your seat,or make your ears bleed while playing.

Eddie explained the main parts of the EVH amp head,but didn't go into it too comprehensively and do a full demo of all the controls.

But the EVH is an amp head that can take your tone up a notch,especially if you play bigger venues.

I actually like the EVH head,but I like the setup of the EVH cab better with the 4 twenty watt Celestions,and more head room as a result.

What i'm going to do guys is have a local player demo the EVH on video of course. And I'll write a free report on how to use the EVH for your tone,and your bands need sound wise.

I will be selling it at some point.

If you know a player who uses the EVH,just hit me up here at:mdgrove0@gmail.com

No comments: