Friday, June 10, 2016

Jimmy Page--Are His Producing And Playing Tips Worth Half A Million Bucks?


Do You Think Playing And Producing Tips From Jimmy Page Are Worth 6 Figures?   

    I do!   
                                                                                                                                                                                                   Are the Jimmy Page tips I'm giving you helping you play better, and record better? As far as what Jimmy's tips are worth to musicians is debatable, I think they are at least worth in the mid six figures. meaning half a million smackers guys. I'm not kidding! Back to Jimmy Page now. 

It's going to take me a long time to read the book on Jimmy if I keep taking notes of every tip musicians like yourself can use. But to me it's worth it to give you the musician valuable tips you can use on stage, in the studio and in your music business. So, I'll keep the trend continuing. Yeah, I might be violating copyright of the book, by giving you these tips. Don't know. Let's find out together. 

I know this is simple stuff to musicians like yourself, but most musicians won't use these tips and they'll get hung up on certain aspects of the tips I've putting out there. I want you to take action on these tips guys. I want you to succeed, big time! 

So, I'm going to give you a tip from Jimmy on mike placement. Think about it, do you keep your mic's placed close to your instruments and just getting a far away or distant sound or tone? That's what Jimmy was getting when he was producing in the 60's before he started Zeppelin. He was recording a drummer, can't remember his name. But he would keep the mic right close to his kit there by getting a very small sound taking away from the bass and rhythm foundation of the recording. So, what Jimmy did was move the mic farther away to get a more ambient sound that gathered the acoustics of the room, and the guitar and bass that much better.

But here's a tip on mic placement from little old me. When doing proper mic placement, always test,test, test! So use this little mike placement tip guys. This is very unsexy stuff, but I personally think if you use these tips, your recordings and playing will be that much better. And, I personally think Jimmy's tips from this book are worth many thousands of dollars, and I'm giving it away for free. I hope this tip helps guys.

Much success in the studio and live gigs!

No comments: