Monday, November 12, 2012

George Carlin Didn't Vote, And Neither Should Musicians Like You

Yeah, Yeah, you'll tell me I shouldn't be allowed to complain if I don't vote. But too many musicians think that the government owes us something. No they don't. If you can't make it as a musician that's your issue. I personally don't trust any politician. I don't care if your father or mother are politicians.

It's funny, if you as musicians allowed your band financially to be in the red you could be courting disaster. If the government wastes our money that's okay. I've never believed the government has our best interests at heart, and neither do mutual fund and stock brokers. Oh, did I say something I should not have?

Musicians, if you have any guts at all please don't vote. George Carlin didn't. I beieve in musicians and what they are able to accomplish. I have a free press kit service for musicians. For more info on our press kit service just email me at: mdgrove@rock.com

But for now listen to George Carlin. After watching this video please don't vote ever again. And don't tell  me the government helped your band. Do it on your own. You don't need the government.

For free articles on guitar and gear tips, music business and artist profiles just go to: canadianguitarplayer.com

Much success to all musicians, without any government help.

No comments: